Recently at Communic Asia 2011 Nokia has confirmed about their upcoming product “Nokia N9” which is the successor of Nokia N8 in N Series. Here I am going to give some details about Nokia N9.
- Nokia N9 is a 3G mobile phone with single sim support and integrated with new MeeGo operating system (which may to be future operating system for Nokia mobiles). It’s a very good operating system with some unique features. Here we can easily run more than 5 applications with its 1 GHz Cortex A8 CPU processor which runs with T1 OMAP 3630 chipset and PowerVR SGX530. It also integrated with 1GB dedicated RAM for quick response time of it.
- The Nokia N9 has 3.9 inches AMOLED with full capacitive multi touch screen (480×854 pixels, 3.9inches). It looks great with some unique features like Gorilla glass display, Accelerometer sensor for auto rotate and Anti-glare polarizer, multi touch input, proximity sensor for auto turn off.
- It has got a very good 8 mega pixel primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics with 28 mm lens. With this camera you can easily record HD video at 720 pixels with 30 fps and maximum 3264×2448 pixels snaps. It also includes some features like dual LED flash, auto focus, Geo- tagging. Also N9 has a Secondary front camera for video calling.
- Nokia N9 Smartphone support Dolby Surround Sound and Dolby Digital plus features for headphones support with 3.5 mm universal headset.
- The connectivity option of this mobile includes Wi Fi, Bluetooth V2.1, and EDGE and GPRS connectivity. Also it has one slot for microUSB connection and mini SD card slot. N9 will come in variants of 16 GB and 64 GB.
- Lithium-Ion 1450 mAh (BV-5JW) battery provides talk time of 11 hours during 2G network and 7 hours talk time during 3G network. Also standby time is up to 380 hours in 2G, 450 hours in 3G usages and play music up to 50h.
- Nokia N9’s price would be expected Rs. 35000/- and will come in three different colors namely black, cyan and magenta.