In this Android era we can’t ignore another mobile operating system named “Symbian”. This operating is currently maintained by Nokia and basically used in Nokia phones. Symbian Operating system was originally developed by Symbian Ltd. Like Android Symbian also supports many useful applications for mobile. “EpocCam Pro” is one of that. Using this app here I am going to describe you how to use your Symbian mobile as a webcam.
If you have not any webcam with your Desktop or in your Laptop, then you might miss something fun. But don’t worry. Don’t need to buy any webcam if you have just a Symbian handset. EpocCam Pro turns your Symbian Smartphone into a HD webcam and you can share your magical moments using your mobile camera. EpocCam was developed by Kinoni. It is Compatible with Skype, MSN Live Messenger, YouTube and with many other applications.
- You need A Symbian Mobile Phone (Mainly Nokia mobile)
- A Desktop or a Laptop.
- Nokia OVI Suite and a Data cable to connect.
- An Internet Connection for live experience.
- Download and install following two files- First install .sis into your Smartphone and Secondly install the EpocCam windows viewer into your computer.
- Download EPOC CAM PRO.rar contains
- EPOC CAM PRO.sis
- EpocCam Windows Installer v1.3
- Now connect your mobile to your computer via a data cable in OVI suite mode. Therefore run the EpocCam app in your mobile and see yourself in the EpocCam windows viewer. Then you can adjust the resolution for better use. (Supported Resolution: 320×240, 352×288, 640×480, 720×480, 720×576, HD720p).
- Lastly connect your internet and Enjoy video chat.
Let’s share your experience about this cool application in comment section. Thanks. 🙂