Now a day’s WWW world fills with millions websites. By some of them you may addicted, some are seriously important to you or some are totally useless to you. Now I am talking about those useless sites. If you want to block those unwanted website in Mozilla Firefox then go for a free Blocksite add-on. It is a simplest way to block some websites of your choice in Mozilla Firefox. It will disable all hyperlinks to these websites. It also provides a password protected feature that helps to block unwanted changes by others.
Steps to follow:
- In Firefox; first go to “Tools” then click “Add-ons”. After that in Add-ons window select “Get Add-ons” tab and then in search box Type “blocksite” and press “Enter”. It will show a list of extensions.
- In the list on the top you will see “Blocksite” extensions. Select it. Click the “Add to Firefox” button. Allow the add-on to load (generally less than 5-10 seconds), then click to “Install Now” button and restart Firefox when prompted.
- Go to “Tools,” then “Add-ons,” then check “Enable BlockSite,”,”Enable warning messages,” and “Enable link removal.” And as well as select “Blacklist” radio button.
- If you would like to keep secure from others for changing the settings in BlockSite without your permission then Check “Enable authentication,” and set a new password.
- Click the “Add” button, to add a URL of the website you would like to block, and then click “OK.”.Repeat this to add other sites.
- To delete a added site click “Remove” and click “Clear list” button to delete the whole list.
- You may also can import or export block sites list.
- Finally click “OK” and restart Firefox.